To the creators... Is Kit3D still being developed/supported?

Oct 4, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Please don't take this as complaining or a rant, that is definetly not my intent, I only need to know if Kit3D is still in active development, and how to work with the team to resolve issues as they come up.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, because I see a lot of potential with this library. However as I'm trying to use it and reporting issues on these forums, I don't get the feeling that it is still activly being developed.

I completely understand that the developers do this in their free time, and I truly appreciate their outstanding efforts. I have offered my help, have the skills, and am willing to contribute to the development of Kit3D, but have not been taken up on my offer.

However, I am developing a project that must be completed in a reasonable timeframe, and I need to make a decision on how to move forward, which may result in having to abandon Silverlight completely.

My next best option is to re-develop my project in WPF as an xbap site, But that option will exclude non-Windows/IE users.

All I need is some acknowlegement that the project is still active, what the status is, and how to work with the team to push forward.

Thank you for the great start, and I sinceerly hope together we can work together!

Don